Wednesday 31st March 2010
I am super excited to be able to announce that I have some prizes for 4am Project participants on 4th April! This fits in nicely with the 4am Project’s 1st birthday too!
So, here is what is on offer!
FIRST PRIZE: Nikon D90 DSLR with 18-105mm lens (worth £1029.99)
12.3 mega pixels
4.5 frames per second continuous shooting
More details can be found on the Nikon website.
2ND, 3RD & 4TH PRIZES from Photocreator
20 RUNNERS UP PRIZES from Moo.com
Pack of 20 postcards of your images!
All great prizes for creating and showing off your fab photographs! Thank you Nikon, Photocreator & Moo!
As with every competition, there are some rules – boo! So here are the Ruley bits – I’ll keep it short and sweet.
- Photographs must be taken on 4th April 2010 between the hours of 4am-5am & be tagged ’4amproject’ on flickr. You can find information on how to submit your photographs here.
- Please upload your 4am photos by Sunday 11th April if you wish to be entered into the competition.
- To keep things as simple as possible, I (Karen Strunks) will be selecting the 24 photographs I like the best. Take a picture of whatever inspires you, there are no rules in that respect. My decision is final.
- I will put the selected 24 photographs on the 4am project blog after the 11th of April and invite people to vote for their favourite image. Which ever photograph has the most votes, will win first prize and so forth.
- If you really do not want to take part in the competition let me know. You can drop me an email hello@4amproject, or tweet me @4amproject & I will exclude your images from the competition.
- You will be given online codes to collect prizes from Photocreator.co.uk & Moo.com.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. The 4am project will only use the winning images for promotion in connection to this competition for a period of no longer than five years. Where an image is used, the photographer will be credited.
- The first prize is one D90 + 18-105mm VR Kit (model subject to availability). No cash alternative to the prize will be offered and the prize is not transferable.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into. Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
- There will be one winner of the Nikon camera who will be notified by telephone or email within 28 days of the closing date. Delivery of prize to be arranged after this notification.
- Nikon UK reserves the right to substitute the prize to an equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
- This draw is being operated from the UK and is governed by English Law
- The promoter is 4am Project, the prize provider of the camera is Nikon UK Ltd
- Please bear with me! This is my first time running a competition. I promise to do my best to make it all run smoothly
Whether you would like to win a prize or not, have fun exploring your surroundings at 4am! Everything that is so familiar during day time hours looks so different at 4am.
If you are organising a 4am photo walk, let me know & I can send a tweet out to see if there are other people in the area that would like to join you! If you have any questions, get in touch.
Let’s make the 4am Project’s 1st birthday a great one!
Say hello! email@example.com
Tweet me! @4amproject